ClassesHome / Classes
A Special Class for Baby Boomers: Savvy Social Security Planning: What Baby Boomers Need to Know to Maximize Retirement Income
Social Security is far more complicated than most people realize. The decisions baby boomers make now can have a tremendous impact on the total amount of benefits they stand to receive over their lifetime.
Questions boomers are asking include:
- Will Social Security be there for me?
- How much can I expect to receive?
- When should I apply for Social Security?
- How can I maximize my benefits?
- Will Social Security be enough to live on in retirement?
To help baby boomers better understand the Social Security system, this workshop will cover
- 5 factors to consider when deciding when to apply for benefits
- When it makes sense to delay benefits — and when it does not
- Why you should always check your earnings record for accuracy
- How to estimate your benefits
- How to coordinate benefits with your spouse
- How to minimize taxes on Social Security benefits
- How to coordinate Social Security with your other sources of retirement income
For times and locations of when this class will be available
Have Fun Mythbusting Long Term Care
Long Term Care Myths busted while you have fun.
Connect With Us
Advice for Change. Advice for Life.